This policy was amended on 7th August 2020.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for the newsletter service, we ask for your email address during the registration process. However; we may later ask for your contact information as well including items such as name, company name, address, and telephone number.
Data populated on the website forms is received on [email protected]. Subsequently, the data is saved on the server. The website only presents our services, company profile and professional capabilities for the sectors we serve and does not save data directly in the backend, nor does it have any CMS integrated that holds data.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our services
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality to serve our prospects and clients better
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
3 Business follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We use STATCOUNTER.Com for the above tracking and google analytics.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, 3 Business uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
We don’t share any information with third parties except for:
- Service Providers and Other Third Parties: We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, bill collection, payment processing, and site analytics and operations).
- Legal and Law Enforcement: Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that can expose us, you, or any other Provider user to legal liability. In such events, we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, post code, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, fraud complaints, and anything else we deem relevant to the investigation.
- Opting Out of Promotional Messages: You can choose not to receive our marketing communication by clicking the sending an email “Unsubscribe” in the email subject line of any e-mail or newsletter you receive. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]
- Timing and Third Parties: We will endeavor to comply with your requests as soon as reasonably possible but please note that changes requested of us are not always effective immediately.
Data We Collect For Clients
We collect data for execution of research services towards our client engagements. Under one of the data research services we offer, data attributes such as Job Title, Designation, Name, Email Address, Company Name, Location, Phone Number etc and other ancillary information can be collected.
This data is collected on clients behalf which is used by the client for sales, marketing and business development activities for their products and services. Data is acquired via various secondary research techniques such as web crawling, public and paid portals research, licensed paid for data products. The data is verified via phone in some cases based on client requirements. Any obsolete and irrelevant data is discarded.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We reserve the right, at any time, to add, change, update, or modify this Privacy Notice so please review it frequently. If we make a material change to our Privacy Notice, then we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Notice. In all cases, use of information we collect is subject to the Privacy Notice that is in effect at the time such information is collected. If you do not agree with any changes or modifications to the Privacy Notice, please do not continue using our products and services. You will be deemed to have consented to any modification of the Privacy Notice when you use our products and services after the effective date of the modification.
Request A Quote
Send us your query and we will get in touch with you shortly.